Thursday, June 13, 2013

For my CrossFit Seguin Crew: I know it might feel like an uphill battle when you're making a change to a healthier lifestyle. Paleo / Primal eating is simple but not easy. I've been there, I know exactly what you're going through.
This was me(Left) at about 145#(I was at 120# a year before this picture). I don't know how much I weighted at my heaviest. I just stopped weighing myself, and I wouldn't dare take my shirt off.
It took me a little over 6months to get back down to the 125# mark, and another year to see my abs. I was relentless about it! I worked 12hr night shift but ALWAYS found time to train and workout. I had no coaches or knowledge of nutrition at the time. I made plenty of mistakes on my training and nutrition plans. I had to learn the hard way. But it was all worth it!
....and I'm not done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment